Medical Device Manufacturing Operator/Assembler
What is this Job About?
- Assemble prototype small and large mechanical devices manually with hand tools.
- Process, clean and package medical devices.
- Work under microscopes, laminar flow hood and general laboratory controlled environment.
- Assist in general organization of the laboratory, inventory and manufacturing areas.
- Experienced in small parts assembly required.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and experienced working under the microscopes.
- Demonstrated excellent hands-on dexterity in working with small/intricate parts required.
- Demonstrated ability to read and following basic mechanical drawings and manufacturing instructions required.
- Experienced with various measuring tools such as rulers, calipers, micrometers,thickness gages, and depth gages in both metric and imperial units.
- Experienced working in a clean room and/or controlled manufacturing area in a medical device company required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic English verbal communication required.
- Must have reliable transportation and can be at work during normal business hours.
- Ability to work overtime as required a plus.
Training and Education:
- High school diploma, AS degree, vocational training or some college courses, or equivalent work experience.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Manufacturing Operator" in the subject field